Thursday, March 17, 2011

Keywords, Keyword Suggestion Tools and Software - Do They Make A Difference to Succeeding Online?

Are Keyword suggestion tools necessary? What do they do that a human can't do on their own? Surely, all I need to do is make a web site or a blog and write some information on it and the search engines will find it? Is this how you think? Have you made a web site or a blog only to find no one knows it exists?

I admit to being guilty of this and the realization of what I had missed out came as quite a shock. Keywords someone said to me, you need to make sure your site is littered with keywords, get yourself a keyword suggestion tool. A what? I asked. And that was my introduction to keywords and keyword suggestion tools.

So, what do keywords and keyword suggestion tools have to do with me, my site or blog, and and search engines?

  1. Keywords are the words people use to search in search engines.
  2. If you want the search engines to find your site or blog it is essential that your site or blog include the words within your site or blog which search engine users will use when searching.
  3. But, simply including the words which people use to search in search engines with is not enough, you must use those words a sufficient number of times in your site or blog for the search engines to realize that those words are your "keywords".
  4. A good keyword suggestion tool will help you find keywords which search engine users use to search with. And here I am going to repeat the word "good". Keyword suggestion tools come in various forms, some simply provide long lists of words, or keywords, and some provide a whole gamut of information on those same keywords and it is this extra information which makes the difference between your keywords enabling the search engines to find your site easily or not, and how high your site or blog might rank in the search engine results.
  5. I suggest searching search engines using the term "keyword suggestion tools" and investigating which site pages it returns. You will discover keyword suggestion tools within sites which at first glance might appear to be your answer, but also you will discover some keyword suggestion software which not only does the job but will most probably astound you in its difference to the simple list-building site.
  6. I was so impressed with the one I use that I bought it. There really was no other option for me. This keyword suggestion tool software had turned the subject of keywords into a science and although I am no scientist after watching the instructional videos and checking the data this keyword suggestion software showed me I found some keywords which were free of the influence of the big money orientated sites which I used and amazingly ended up on Google´s page one six weeks later.

Hopefully those six points above will convince you that keywords are essential for a web site or blog to be found by the search engines and that which choice you make when it comes to using a keyword suggestion tool and selecting which keywords can have a huge effect on your search engine returns and ranking.

If you care to, seek out other articles of mineand find out some of the important information which a good keyword suggestion tool can produce for you. Simply by automatically eliminating words which are of no use to you and making some calculations which you never see and couldn't do yourself you will recognize what I mean when I say that some keyword suggestion tools are designed to turn keyword research into a science and some simply return a list of words. It is worth recognizing the difference.

Author - Vivian Hugo / aka ThatManViv. I have been a student of internet marketing strategies and techniques for over a year, deliberately taking my time to chose products and people to promote which are highly beneficial to not only me but also to the seasoned professional. Market Samurai is one product which the serious internet marketer cannot do without and I am proud to promote it, write about it, and dedicate the front page of my web site to it. Writing short articles like this allows me to share with any one else curious about earning an income online some of the basic information they need.

Eventually my Market Samurai articles will explain all the tools within the software but if the student can't wait for that they can find a detailed article What Is Market Samurai on my home page. I hope the reader found something constructive in this article and will search out continuation articles on this site by myself. Incidentally, I really like the thought that my articles can help people understand this software so please take advantage of the videos on my site too. I plan to have the best one hundred Market Samurai videos on my site even if I have to make them all myself. So go watch em and use this software to give you the maximum chance of internet marketing success.

Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Vivian_Hugo

No comments: