Thursday, August 25, 2011

The Art of Effective SEO - Search Engine Optimization

ot a website but can't get any traffic? Tried SEO but never received any real results? Well consider yourself lucky, because effective SEO is a specialty of mine. This means you can read this article get a few pieces of my wisdom.

I've been at this thing for about two years now. The first year was a nightmare. I couldn't begin to tell you how much money I've spent on SEO course and software. A year's worth of material really adds up!

During that year I released that SEO is more of an art just like any other marketing technique. You have to develop your own way of doing things. So what I did was put a whole bunch of methods into action and simply assessed the results to see what worked. After I found out what worked, I simply put everything into a formula and created sheets that I can follow each time I build a website.

So whenever I build a website I will make sure it's getting traffic and making sales within a matter of weeks or even days. So I'm going to spill the beans on a few pieces of my puzzle.

1. Before you start doing any type of link building you want to make sure your META tags are optimized. You know your title tag, keyword tag and META tag. Make sure each contains your main keyword so that Google and other search engines pick your site up for those keywords.

2. Make several content pages for you site that is related to your keywords and niche market. The search engines love unique quality content, so as long as you serve it up you should do well.

3. Be sure not to overdo it and do what they call "keyword stuffing" this has a negative effect on your SEO rankings.

NOTE: There is a lot more to this system. Search the web for more information on to rank well in the SERPS (Search Engine Result Pages) Be sure to find the right information so that you can put what they tell you into action so that get some achievable results.

Do You Want to Know More About How to Increase Your Search Engine Rankings?

Visit my website on SEO and I will show you a Proven Step by Step blueprint to getting high rankings in Google and other search engines!

Double your traffic and increase your sales by implementing just a few techniques.

Getting organic search engine traffic has never been this easy!

http://SEOVengeance.com

NOTE: By following this resource, you will never worry about how your websites will get traffic. Double your business by getting a TON of free traffic to any site you choose!

Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Donny_L_Lyons



No comments: