Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Organic SEO Tactics - The Best Way to Build Backlinks and Traffic

If you have a website online, chances are you have mastered everything except for one. That is generating traffic to your website at will. If you find yourself saying, damn... this guy is right! Then you are reading the right article. I am about to reveal to you how to build traffic on a growing and consistent basis.

Make sure you brace yourself because I am about to knock your freaking sox off. Before I pull back the curtains I want you to understand that it would be impossible for me to explain everything there is to know about organic seo in once article. I can however teach you how to get started which will benefit you greatly and you can thank me for the traffic later;-)

One of the easiest methods of generating traffic to your blog at will is article writing. Whoa... Before you start complaining that you already knew that, zip your lips and keep reading. If your articles aren't currently getting at least a twenty percent click through ration then you don't know as much as you think you do. I am going to show you how to change all of that, and I will even go as far as to guarantee you that the next article that you right will be the best that you have ever written.

When writing an article your article should always be based on a keyword phrase. You should never blindly write articles. For example the keyword phrase for this article is, "Organic SEO". I have done my research and I know that this search term receives around a thousand searches a day, and four hundred clicks a day if I take the number one position in Google. I know that I have three hundred thousand competitors that are fighting it out for the same keyword phrase. I know exactly what I have to do to take this market and this article is the first step.

Once I have written my article based on my keyword phrase I begin my assault on the article directories (do to limitations of various article directories I am not allowed to place the actual links in this article. Please visit that actual post on my blog for full details). This process helps me build high quality backlinks as well as generate immediate traffic to my site. This is what I consider the grass roots of organic SEO and it starts with targeting your article around your keyword phrase.

Before you go bonkers submitting your articles to directories you want to make sure that you first place it on your blog. The blog version should have a little more details and also include links to any resources that you have mentioned. This is a tactic that has my article click through ration at around twenty-five percent on a consistent basis.

I am sure that you can clearly see the value in what I have shown you, and I hope that you will begin applying this strategy immediately. I have been using this method to create organic SEO traffic to my websites and blogs for years. Give people great content and they will come back again and again.

I have showed you a proven method of using article writing that has worked for me consistently for years, and each year it appears to get better and better. The big secret here is to create high quality content based around your keyword phrase and to keep blasting the article directories. Superstar Internet Marketers have said since the beginning that content is King. Let me give you one more tip, be for I wrap up. You want to make sure that you make your resource box information at the end of your articles compelling. Give the reader a call to action. DO NOT ATTEMPT TO USE SNEAKY METHODS. Be honest tell them exactly what you want from them. If you want them to purchase something say that. If you want them to join your newsletter say it.

Go read the full version of this article including links to resources mentioned in this organic SEO article.

Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Tim_Beachum


2 comments:

MakeRank said...

Thanks for posting all the helpful information.It would be great if you can provide more details about it.


SEO Company India

Anonymous said...

informative!! as you said seo is the best way to get quality backlinks and traffic to any site. i too got my site traffic increased through this method. i got the seo services for my site from XnYnZ.com